- Detail Images
- Community Images
For light and easy protection pack up the Plasmic.
To play in the mountains means to play in unpredictable weather, but you're not worried because the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Jacket is light as a feather and packs easily for anytime, anywhere defense against wet weather. Its Dry.Q Evap accelerates evaporation for the ultimate in waterproof protection with breathable comfort. A fully adjustable hood with single-pull system lets you pull in on mid-move on the wall or trail in a surprise storm, and dracord hem, cuff tabs, and water-resistant Vislon Aquaguard zipper prevent sneaky leaks and drafts.
- Lightweight 2.5-layer 40D nylon ripstop with waterproof, breathable, sweat-wicking Dry.Q Evap technology keeps you cool and dry from the inside and outside
- Fully taped seams ensure a sealed barrier against the elements
- Standard fit delivers freedom of mobility and comfort
- Hood with quick and easy single-pull adjustment shelters your head in protective comfort
- Adjustable cuff tabs and hem drawcord give a snug fit to keep out the cold and wet
- Exposed water-resistant Vislon Aquaguard zipper prevents leaks, drafts, and freeze-ups
- Two hand zippered pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Love the Plasmic!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
It's absolutely killer, this jacket does everything you could want! It fits true to size (I am 5'2, 115lbs and I wear the size S), it looks good, and best of all- it actually does keep you dry without creating a swampy environment internally.
I took this on a trip in which I encountered an unexpected 2ft. snowstorm, and had no other hardshell jacket with me. I ended up wearing this in the snow, through a snowball fight, and a wrestling match in the pow- and it kept me dry. Since then, I've also walked around town in a steady rain, and still ended up dry. The jacket even breathes, and it doesn't sound/feel like you're wearing a plastic garbage bag!
Hands down, I love this jacket, and I recommend it to any lady who needs a good looking functional jacket that packs down!
Love this jacket especially in the rain!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is super versatile! It's lightweight and waterproof. I use it for running in the winter or cold fall days as the DryQ EVAP works great and is quick to dry out. Super waterproof. Love the fit and this poppy blue color! Also great in the rain.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love this jacket! It is exactly what I was looking for and I got it for a great price too. I needed a new rain coat and I like the way this one fits a lot. I have it in black and I am so glad to have this addition to my closet.
Use this jacket from snow to rain. It works for spring snow activities into summer wet excursions. Light, fast, versatile, durable. I'm 5'8, athletic build, 140lbs and the MEDIUM fits great.
This thing is ultra lightweight.
The Dry Q evap fabric is really cool.
I purchased this piece for my wife for walking the dog and being able to pack a rain jacket with a hood when we go traveling.
Awesome product and I highly recommend it if you are looking for great lightweight rain jacket.