A roomy mummy for three-season use.
- The 600-fill down insulation is lightweight, traps in gobs of warmth, and retains its loft after repeated compressions
- Comfort mummy cut maximizes warmth without being overly constrictive
- Tight, five-inch baffling keeps down from shifting and developing cold spots
- Eight-baffle hood, a draft tube, and a comfortable face gasket block drafts
- Comfort footbox follows the natural contours of your feet for a less restrictive feel
- Single-handed cord operation simplifies adjustments
- Included stuff sack and storage bag
Share your thoughts
Can q left zipper bag and a right zipper...
Can q left zipper bag and a right zipper bag be connected together to make a larger 2 people bag?
my boyfriend and i zip our bags up (mine is L, his is R- not from the same manufacturer). it keeps us both REALLY warm. the only thing to keep in mind is that there is still individual foot space at the bottom of each of our bags so it is not the same as buying a 2-person bag.
love my sleeping bag
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i have one a few years old and it has always been so toasty and warm. it is light weight and packs down quite small. it's pretty roomy: i'm 5'6" and 140lbs and i have lots of leg room.
Warm, comfortable, fairly roomy, and light. I'm 5'11" 185 and did well with the regular length.
do I need to order a pad to tuck into this...
do I need to order a pad to tuck into this bag or does it come with one?
you have to order one