Into the wild, blue yonder.
The Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Glove is more at home in the backcountry than you are. Ultra-tough leather construction can take a beating in the great outdoors and survive to see another tour. The OutDry waterproof breathable laminate gets the added support of Q.Shield DWR to make water just roll right off, and the soft fleece lining feels good against your skin. Mountain Hardwear calls this a work glove, but it's all about play in the backcountry.
- Durable goatskin shell with soft fleece lining
- Tough pigskin leather palm
- Q.Shield durable water repellant keeps water from soaking into shell
- OutDry waterproof breathable laminate keeps your hand dry without clamminess
- Stretch fabric over back for easy bending without binding
- Fleece lining on back and brushed tricot on palm for warmth and comfort
Share your thoughts
mehh-designed to fight against a tank.
I have used these on cold days here in alaska-not a fan thus far. The leather is way to stiff-these gloves are way overbuilt. They are very stiff, I have tried to break them in driving my car, cross country skiing etc-they just dont break in. I wanted them for ice climbing-but they are just to stiff
the leather is not pliable, feels "dead" for lack of a better word.
If you want a similar, almost all leather glove with exceptionally better dexterity-try the arc'teryx tactician. Way better-