Sleep like a baby late spring through early fall.
Reliable and warm, the Mountain Hardwear Pinole 20 Sleeping Bag makes the perfect companion for sleeping through chilly shoulder-season nights. Take this synthetic-insulated bag backpacking or camping when you're going out into the woods during dry or mild weather. Offset quilt construction eliminates cold spots, the nylon shell makes this sleeping bag highly packable, and the roomy footbox ensures comfort all the way down to your toes.
- Mummy shape allows you to move comfortably at the shoulders and tapers towards the footbox to maximize heat retention throughout
- Nylon shell is durable and highly packable and it features a water-repellent DWR coating for moisture and light precipitation
- Polyester lining feels soft and wicks moisture away from your skin so you feel comfortable while you sleep
- Thermic MX synthetic insulation is soft, lofty, lightweight, and easily compressed
- Footbox is shaped for natural foot position that allows for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts so you retain more heat inside this sleeping bag
Share your thoughts
Amazingly Breathable and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
One freezing cold night was all it took to know that I'd purchased a great bag for chilly desert outings, but a few weeks later, when the temps began to climb, and I still never got stuffy or sweaty in this bag - that's when I knew I made the right decision. I've slept in it down to around 20, and up to the low 60s, in total comfort. In fact, I hadn't slept as well in a tent for years until I slid into this bag. Great materials and construction, too. Love it.
Pinole is GREAT!
The Mountain Hardware PINOLE 20 degree Sleeping Bag is my favorite sleeping bag. The Mountain Hardware PINOLE 20 degree Sleeping Bag is decent on weight, 3.3 lbs, and provides great warmth down to 25 degrees. Packs up well. Cannot go wrong with the Mountain Hardware PINOLE 20 degree Sleeping Bag. Berz Rating 95/100