Rest up so you can rally.
In all but nasty winter conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Phantasia 0 Down Sleeping Bag lulls you to sleep in cozy warmth so you can rest and slay it—on the wall, trail, or summit—when morning comes. A women-specific mummy cut adds insulation where women need it most; its Q.Shield water-repellent down ensures you'll stay that much warmer and drier when conditions turns damp and ugly. Five-inch baffles give it a tight, lofty construction that prevents dead spots and provides consistent warmth, and a six-chamber hood with face gasket prevents brain-freeze.
- Rated to 0°F for reliable warmth in spring, summer, fall, or mild winter weather conditions
- Premium Q.Shield 800-fill down insulation offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, extra loft for supreme warmth, and water-resistance on individual fibers
- Water-resistance ensures down maintains its insulative quality in damp conditions
- Women-specific performance mummy cut means additional insulation in key areas where women tend to get chilled
- Tight, five-inch baffle spacing maximizes loft and prevents dead space
- Superlight 10D nylon filament weave shell protects down insulation from frost, condensation, and dew
- Light, durable 20D nylon taffeta lining feels soft and smooth next to skin and
- Down-filled face gasket prevents cold from creeping in around the hood
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent, head-hugging warmth
- Lightweight two-way zipper allows easy exit and entry
- Stuffs into an included 8 by 13 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack