- Detail Images
- Durable and lightweight Liteclimb Stretch Plain Weave with DWR finish stretches for optimal mobility, breathes, and repels water for cool, dry comfort
- Engineered waistband with strategically placed elastic provides a comfortable everyday fit
- Crotch gusset increases range of motion and comfort
- Hidden hem cinch lets you adjust length for comfort during any activity
- Protective UPF 50 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Two rear and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
The right length.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
While I typically like climbing in pants, this is the best alternative for those hot days. These capris are lightweight and durable. They cover the knees with perfect length for those chimneys when your back is against the wall and you sometimes find yourself using your knees against the adjacent wall...you want that coverage! Love these for hiking, running, climbing, and doing work in the yard. I like the versatility in clothes.