- Detail Images
Wear on the train or the trail.
A clean, classic design, a comfortable suspension, and multiple organization pockets and compartments make the Mountain Hardware Paladin Backpack an ideal urban carryall. Its rugged build and durable materials, though, also ensure that it's ready to step in as a weekend warrior on the trail.
- HardWave back panel with soft and streamlined shoulder straps offers excellent comfort in town and on the trail
- Wide bucket top opening gives you easy access to the main compartment
- Fully padded laptop sleeve with convenient side zipper access holds computers up to 15in
- Durable 840D body panels can take abuse from the classroom to the trail
- Main compartment includes a tablet sleeve, document sleeve, and zippered fleece pocket
- Top pocket organizer includes two electronics-friendly media pockets, one zip and one mesh
- Low-profile pocket on top lid keeps small items like bus passes handy
Share your thoughts
Mountain Hardwear Paladin 1850
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought the slightly smaller model on SAC. Not worth it even at the sale price. Maybe OK as a laundry bag, terrible as a daily commuter bag or for any even loosely organized packing. The computer sleeve is the only thing that works on this bag. Inside the bag, individual sleeves (one on each side and one on the back) have no closure (maybe putting your own velcro could help)and hang open and catch anything you might want to put into the bag ALWAYS requiring two hands to pack and no hand left over to keep the top open. The top zippered pouch offers two sleeves but are also open when the main pouch is unzipped and as the ONLY other pocket all of the little things you might carry just come pouring out onto the ground. Terrible functional design. Couldn't return it or I would have, living overseas and past 30 day policy by the time I was able to put it to use.
Mountain Hardwear Paladin Pack
How is this newer version of the Paladin...
How is this newer version of the Paladin almost a pound lighter than the previous model Paladin? Is the wt accurate on this description? The old one came in at about 2 lbs 13 oz..