- Detail Images
Nilas for mountaineering masters.
- AirShield Elite fabric offers substantial breathability and true waterproofing
- Baffle leg design retains the goose down fill to maintain excellent warmth in the coldest temps
- Rainbow-shaped back zip design allows you to take care of business without taking the bib off
- Breathable, stretchy softshell bib fits snug to offer the most comfort while you move and while you're wearing additional layers as well as a pack
- Scuff guards at the inner cuffs help reduce wear
- Stuff sack included
Share your thoughts
Will size small fit me if Im petite and...
Will size small fit me if Im petite and 5'1"... There are no women's sizes in the heavy insulated pants!
Great Lightweight Pants
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great insulator pants/bib for the sale price, can't be beat!! Lightest pants to warmth ratio. Packs really small for expedition style climbing.
Fit: it fits true to form, at least for me, I always wear medium everything and this fits me like all other medium's I've bought. I'm 5'8" for size purposes.
Style: Looks good, feels good.
Usability: Does what it says it does, keeps you freaking warm. Haven't had a chance to get out in some real cold, but this with a hardshell worked in 40 degree weather with a slight wind.