- Detail Images
Your dream puffy realized.
You feel it as soon as you pull it on. The insanely warm, windproof, baffled, 850-fill down-insulated Mountain Hardwear Women's Nilas Down Jacket assures you it will fight the nasty weather and keep you snug as a bug in its embrace. It feels light as a feather but hot as a bonfire. And it's cool, too—feel the incredible breathability of the Airshield Elite (that's right: it's breathable from the get-go, not just when things heat up). Now enjoy this cozy protection while taking in a sprawling, mountainous view. It's even better.
- Durable Airshield Elite two-layer 15D ripstop nylon is windproof and insanely breathable for cool comfort from the inside
- Plentiful 850-fill down insulation cozies you up in lofty, compressible, and efficient warmth; baffle construction keeps feathered warmth evenly distributed
- Semi-fitted for nonbulky, action-oriented silhouette
- Quick, convenient, one-hand adjustable drawcord hem keeps cold and wind out
- Low-profile, one-hand adjustable, insulated hood keeps head warm and cozy when needed
- Soft Butter Jersey cuffs are smooth like buttah and snug to seal out the cold
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard provides non-chafing comfort
- Two internal stash pockets, which can fit water bottles and two front handwarmer pockets secure essentials right where you want them
- Stuff sack included for compact portability