Warmth begins with the right fit.
- Rated to 20°F for reliable warmth in spring, summer, fall, or mild winter weather conditions
- Drawcord system features inside-length adjustability to accommodate fast-growing children
- Lofty Thermal.Q insulation boasts outstanding compressibility for efficient warmth without weight or bulk
- Mummy design allows comfortable movement while providing efficient, close-fitting warmth
- Durable 50D nylon taffeta shell protects against wear, tear, and weather
- Light, durable 75D polyester taffeta lining feels soft and smooth next to skin
- Face gasket prevents cold from creeping in around the hood
- Insulated draft tube prevents cold from sneaking in at zipper
- One-handed drawcords make adjustments quick and easy
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure holds a headlamp or other small nightly essentials
- Stuffs into an included 8 by 14 inch stuff sack for compact transport
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought two of these, one for each of my girls. Used them a few times, the last time in below-freezing temperatures. The girl were toasty warm, did not complain of being cold during the night at all.
The length adjustment works well, as do the zippers and the hood. The younger one (2 1/2) slid way into the bag, and wasn't seen till morning - the bag is still quite big for her but she will grow into it.
The only problem I've had is that I could only get one bag in blue, and the other in pink. This causes arguments about who sleeps in which bag, so now they take turns.
Its a touch big for my 18 month old. She will grow into it and the fact that its adjustable she will able to use it for a few more years.
The build quality is very solid. snuggly and soft inside. The kid loves it.