Mountain Hardwear Monkey Glove - Men's
Don't let frostbite be a monkey on your back (or fingers).
Evolution didn't grant humans furry hands for warmth, but don't worry. The Mountain Hardwear Men's Monkey Glove has got your hands covered in the warmth department. Made with Polartec ThermalPro Mokey Phur and a Technostretch palm, the Monkey Glove can be worn alone, or as a liner with shell gloves or mitts. The soft long-pile fleece blocks wind and cold, while the articulated cut lets your fingers keep their dexterity. And the screen print on the palm is touchscreen-compatible, so you won't feel like an ape when you scroll through your music or call your friends.
- Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur polyester fabric
- Technostretch polyester and elastane palm
- Windproof, high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Can be worn alone or as liner
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Touchscreen compatible