Less than zero.
A lot of companies make gloves that can stand up to the weather all the way down to zero degrees. The Mountain Hardwear Minus One Glove takes it another step. The glove’s waterproof breathable OutDry membrane protects you from the elements, and is bonded directly to the shell for less float between layers and a great fit. Keeping a grip on your leashless tools is not an issue thanks to the sticky Pittards reinforcements on the goatskin palm, and stretchy corded nylon on the back of the hand offers great fit and comfort.
- Durable nylon shell with soft fleece lining
- Tough goatskin leather palm
- Q.Shield durable water repellant keeps water from soaking into shell
- OutDry waterproof breathable laminate keeps your hand dry without clamminess
- Stretch fabric on back for easy bending without binding