Lace up your running kicks, toss on the Mountain Hardwear Men's Mighty Power Hooded Long-Sleeve Top, and head out the door to the trailhead. Thanks to its moisture-wicking fabric, you stay comfortable during long hikes or trail runs in chilly fall weather.
- Besso Jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and breathes well to ensure you stay comfortable on the trail
- Semi-fitted, athletic cut works well for trail runs
- Full-front zipper ditches excess heat when you leap over downed logs or maneuver up a steep pitch, and the chin guard helps when you need to zip all the way up for warmth
- Low-profile hood offers a snug fit
- Rear zip pocket secures your valuables
- Reflective sleeve piping allows others to spot you in low-light situations
Share your thoughts
Good Casual 'Warm-Up' Hoodie
- Gender: Male
Scored on SAC. Bought a Large size, but probably would have been more satisfied with a medium (6'0", fit 170lbs). Like the other reviewer said, the hood is a little large, but I prefer that to snug. The orange on grey looks sharp, and I'm satisfied overall with the functionality of the hoodie.
As a fan of the Mighty Power 3/4 Tights (and numerous other MH items) I was excited to see a hoody in the same fabric. Big disappointment. I don't know how MH could have gone so wrong. This is a casual hoody made out of a performance fabric.
It should be a pullover rather than a full zip for a true performance piece. Also, the stitching of the front panels, whose purpose I can't figure out, leaves a seam that might become a major irritant.
The hood drawstrings are fat and long shoestrings. Definitely a casual, rather than performance-oriented, touch.
The hood is roomy and floppy. Why would you take a stretchy performance fabric and make a floppy hood out of it? Sure it can be tightened, but then the drawstrings reach past your chest to your stomach.
This garment had promise but went so wrong. The material is so thin that it wouldn't make a satisfying casual hoody, either.