Mountain Hardwear Mega Flip 35/50 Sleeping Bag: 35/50 Degree Synthetic
Zip it up, and warm up to each other all over again.
Forget couples counseling. Just find a lovely spot where you can crawl into the two-person Mountain Hardwear Mega Flip 35/50 Sleeping Bag and let Mother Nature iron out your relationship woes. This roomy synthetic bag works best during summer, but thanks to its double-sided design, the bag can achieve two different levels of insulation depending on which one is on top.
- One side of the bag is rated for balmy summer nights (50° F), while the other is rated for cooler nights (35° F) so you can flip it to match your desired level of insulation
- Four inches of lofty Thermic MX insulation are arranged in an offset quilt design to reduce cold spots and loss of heat
- Synthetic insulation maintains its insulating properties when damp
- Tough nylon taffeta outer shell proves highly durable while you make up for stupid fights
- Two full-length, two-way, #8 zippers give both partners a bit of ventilation control and provide an easy exit for quick trips to the designated bush
- Adjustable drawcord tightens the bag during chilly nights when sharing body heat doesn’t cut it
- Two zippered chest pockets store any must-haves you need within immediate reach