A versatile glove system for tough mountain conditions.
Unlike a lot of winter gloves, the Mountain Hardwear Medusa Glove is all about keeping your hand warm and still being able to actually use it. Grippy, durable goatskin leather on the palm lets you pick things up and can take a ton of abuse. Stretch panels give your fingers all the room the need to bend completely, and the one-hand drawcord closure keeps chilly drafts from getting inside.
- Durable nylon shell with soft fleece lining
- Tough goatskin leather palm
- Q.Shield durable water repellant keeps water from soaking into shell
- OutDry waterproof breathable laminate keeps your hand dry without clamminess
- Extreme Precurve articulated fingers for a natural fit with added dexterity
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for easy bending without binding
Share your thoughts
XL was a good call
I have L/XL sized hands and got the XL. With the extra inner liner these gloves are tight on me. I usually wear these with no liner on the coldest days and they are warm enough. Wasn't sure how much I would like white, but once I got them I like them more than just black.