- Community Images
The dialed fit, size, and easy access you've been waiting for.
- Intention II suspension features aluminum stays and a Hardwave framesheet to add a rigid structure without adding lots of weight
- The suspension's 2.5in of adjustability changes the position of the shoulder harness in relation to the waist-belt so the Lomasi fits your body size
- Women's-specific shoulder harness and waist-belt are designed to match your body and are interchangeable for further customization
- U-shaped water-resistant front zipper gives you access to the upper main compartment when you need to change layers at lunch
- The BigMouth bottom zipper provides a wide opening to access the bottom compartment (which is separated from the main compartment by a removable divider)
- The top lid detaches to reduce weight without decreasing water-resistance or compression capability
- An exterior-accessed hydration sleeve means you can refill your water supply without unloading the pack
- The top skirt expands to provide up to 375cu in (6L) of additional space for your longer treks
Share your thoughts
Comfortable Women's fit!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am small and have found that having a pack that fits well makes a world of difference. This pack fits great with my frame and allows me to carry everything I could possibly need. I use it for backpacking, traveling, and carry around a bunch of gear. Love the waist strap and the detachable top pouch.