- Detail Images
Stay dry, stay happy.
There are lots of ultralight shelters out there. If they can't stand up to the weather, they aren't worth the weight in your pack, no matter how slight that weight might be. The Mountain Hardwear LightWedge 2 DP Tent may not be the absolutely lightest 2-person ultralight out there (it certainly isn't the heaviest), but it definitely has the stones to stand up to Mother Nature, even when her mood turns foul. The LightWedge even has a Dry Pitch feature that allows you to set up the fly first so you can set up the rest of the tent without it being exposed to the rain.
- Tough polyester canopy and fly construction (68D and 75D, respectively) for many seasons of tough use
- Tough, lightweight DAC Pressfit poles
- Single door and vestibule to keep weight down
- Plenty of floor space for 2 healthy, full-grown adults
- Under 5 pounds of total weight for easy carrying
- Unique Dry pitch feature allows you to set up the fly first ao you can erect the tent under the protection of the fly
- Footprint included so you can set up a super light shelter with just the fly, footprint and poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction tested in Mountain Hardwear's Rain Room to 1200 inches in 24 hours
- Large dry-entry vestibule with an aluminum brow pole for plenty of head room
Share your thoughts
When you said "Footprint included so you...
When you said "Footprint included so you can set up a super light shelter with just the fly, footprint and poles" how do you exactky do that? Because i tried but is imposible attach just the fly to the footprint. I 'll be very gratefull if you can give me more informatiin about it! Thanks
Scroll down two comments and our rep from Mountain Hardwear posted a really good video showing exactly how this is done. Its more of a attach the poles to the footprint and the fly to the poles concept.
Easy, Light, Durable.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used this model for about 4 years now and haven't but a scratch, tear or dent in this tent. I've used it backpacking, car camping and everything in between. Really breathable, comfortable and surprisingly spacious for it's relative small size.
DP = Dry Pitch
Check out Mountain Hardwear's new and extremely versatile Dry Pitch technology!