You really will sleep comfortably at 35°F.
Women have different warmth needs than men, which is why its important to make sure the bag you buy is made specifically for women. The Mountain Hardwear Laminina 35 Sleeping Bag is stuffed with additional insulation and is specifically shaped to account for thermal differences, meaning you really will sleep comfortably all the way down to 35°F. Plus, the water-resistant DWR finish and Thermal.Q synthetic insulation make the bag a great choice for wet weather and high humidity.
- With an EN upper limit of 35°F (upper limit refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down if it gets wet
- Ripstop nylon shell has a DWR finish for reliable wind and water resistance
- Women-specific mummy cut maximizes thermal efficiency while reducing bulk
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by the stitching in typical baffle construction
- Comfort Footbox accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort
- Polyester lining is soft and wicks away excess moisture
- Face gasket and a snug-fitting hood keep cold drafts out and warmth in
- Laminina 35 weighs in at 2.6 pounds
- Stuffs into an included 7 by 15 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack