Don't let wet weather derail your next epic trip.
- 10-degree Fahrenheit EN lower limit rating ideal for three-season backpacking
- Women's-specific comfort mummy cut and relaxed toe box offer effective insulation without feeling restrictive
- Lamina welded construction attaches the shell fabric directly to the insulation to eliminate cold spots
- Thermic Micro synthetic insulation is durable, compressible, and lofty
- 40D ripstop nylon shell with DWR coating for rugged durability and water resistance
- Full-length two-way zipper for versatile ventilation options
- Includes stuff sack - compressed size is 8 x 17 in
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got the regular length of this bag, and took it out camping recently. It's very comfortable, and easily packs down nice and small if you want to take it backpacking. I'm 5'8'' and was very comfortable in the regular length bag, and my friend who is just under 6' can squeeze in there too. Can't really comment well on the warmth rating just yet, since it didn't get that cold when I was out (maybe 45-50 degrees F), but I was definitely toasty.
The specs say the regular is 6ft? Is that...
The specs say the regular is 6ft? Is that accurate? Most women's bags are shorter.
According to the Mountain Hardwear website, the regular is 6 feet. The Men's regular version of this bag is 6'6". Hope this helps.