Stop carrying more sleeping bag than you need for warm weather.
Summer backpacking and camping call for a toasty, reliable sleeping bag like the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 45. Ideal for warm weather and dry conditions, this versatile sleeping bag features a comfortable mummy-shape cut, durable shell material with a water-resistant coating, and a baffle construction that guarantees that the synthetic insulation will maintain maximum loft. You'll be happy to have the Lamina when you need to keep your sleeping kit simple and when an expedition-weight bag would be overkill.
- Thermic Micro synthetic insulation is soft, lofty, lightweight, and easily compressed
- Mummy shape allows you to move comfortably at the shoulders and tapers towards the footbox to maximize heat retention throughout
- Nylon shell is durable and highly packable and it features a water-repellent DWR coating for moisture and light precipitation
- Polyester lining feels soft and wicks moisture away from your skin so you feel comfortable while you sleep
- Lamina welded baffle construction eliminates baffle seams and instead uses shell fabric welded directly to the insulation to keep it in place and reduce weight
- Full-length side zipper has two sliders so you can get just the right amount of venting at the foot or head
- Footbox is shaped for natural foot position that allows for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts so you retain more heat inside this sleeping bag