Spring showers require Thermal.Q synthetic powers.
If you're packing a down-filled sleeping bag and you get caught in a spring downpour, you could be in for a long cold night. Not so with the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35 Sleeping Bag. The Thermal.Q synthetic insulation and water-resistant DWR finish make the bag an ideal choice for damp conditions and high humidity. And the low weight of just two and a half pounds won't hold you back when you're on a summer backpacking excursion.
- With an EN lower limit of 32°F (lower limit refers to the average man's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down when it gets wet
- Ripstop nylon shell has a DWR finish for reliable wind and water resistance
- Comfort mummy cut maximizes thermal efficiency without being restrictive
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by the stitching on typical baffle construction
- Comfort Footbox accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort
- Polyester lining is soft and wicks away excess moisture
- Face gasket and a snug-fitting hood keep cold drafts out and warmth in
- Lamina 35 weighs in at just under 2.5 pounds
- Stuffs into an included 6 by 12 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack