Play hard all day, sleep well at night.
Due to its Thermal.Q synthetic insulation and water-resistant DWR finish, the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag is a solid choice for cool temperatures and damp, high-humidity conditions. The innovative Lamina construction eliminates the cold spots caused by standard baffle stitching, the tailored hood and face gasket ensure that precious body heat stays in, and the comfort mummy cut allows for a little more movement than standard mummy cuts.
- With an EN lower limit of 23°F (lower limit refers to the average man's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, fall, and mild winter weather
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down if it gets wet
- Ripstop nylon shell has a DWR finish for reliable wind and water resistance
- Comfort mummy cut allows you to move a bit more than a standard mummy bag while maintaining warmth and low weight
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by stitching in typical baffle construction
- Comfort Footbox accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort
- Polyester lining is soft and wicks away excess moisture
- Face gasket and a snug-fitting hood keep cold drafts out and warmth in
- Lamina 20 weighs in at just over 3 pounds, exceptionally light for a synthetic bag
- Stuffs into an included 7 by 15.5 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack