Be ready for the weather.
- Highly breathable Dry.Q Core gives you huge protection from the precip so you'll stay dry even if you're getting dumped on
- Fully taped seams won't let moisture sneak in through the stitching
- Thermic Micro insulation holds in warmth so you stay comfortable when the mercury drops
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat so you don't swamp out when you're working up a sweat
- Stretch powder skirt won't let snow fly up your back when you're working the
- deep stuff
Share your thoughts
My son who is 5'11', 190 was swimming in the large -- between the big cut and the boxy shape, decided it needed to go back. Nice jacket otherwise, though -- looks like it will be very weather-resistant, particularly good for Northwest-type conditions.
What exactly is DryQ Core, and how does...
What exactly is DryQ Core, and how does it compare to Elite? The breathability ratings are the same, but they're not a dynamic breathability test, so I don't know if one has higher air permeability or not. Help anyone?
DryQ Core is the mid-range DryQ technology. The Elite series features MH's "Instant On" technology that is fully air-permeable all of the time, whereas Core and Active are more like a traditional membrane that requires you to get moving before the breathability kicks in.