A solid, durable rolling gear bag that's made for the beaten path and the unbeaten path.
The Mountain Hardwear Juggernaut 85 Rolling Gear Bag has a TIG-welded alloy frame and sturdy wheels that think nothing of rolling from tarmac to gravel to dusty dirt roads. The solid urethane skate wheels remain secure on a stable thru-axle, and the durable ballistic nylon and tarp fabric shrugs off wear and tear over your years of travel.
- Remarkably strong TIG-welded alloy frame and durable ballistic nylon and tarp fabric stand up to years of rough travel
- Large checked-baggage size fits gear for long adventures and vacations
- Smooth and quiet-rolling 100mm diameter urethane skate wheels run on a dependably stable thru-axle
- Comfortable, molded-grip, pull-out handle enables you to roll the Juggernaut behind you with ease
- Internal and external compression straps keep your gear neatly packed and eliminate the struggle of zipping the duffel shut
- Lockable, dependable, beefy zippers open the duffel wide
- Large, quick-access pocket on top panel with water-resistant zipper for convenience
- Internal mesh zippered pocket keeps your toiletries or other gear organized
- Lashing-friendly daisy chains help secure your luggage on buses or trains