Select your style & size:Select options
Smooth rolling and carry-on approved.
Save yourself the hassle and cost of checking baggage by packing the carry-on approved Mountain Hardwear Juggernaut 45 Rolling Gear Bag. The smooth urethane skate wheels allow you to cruise the terminal without hindrance, and the easy-access front pocket is ideal for keeping your laptop and tablet close at hand.
- Dimensions are specifically sized to fit within most carry-on regulations
- TIG-welded alloy frame provides structure and is exceptionally strong
- 100mm urethane skate wheels are smooth, quiet, and mounted on a full-length axle for stability
- Internal zippered compartments help keep gear organized
- Deep front pocket is ideal for a laptop and tablet
- Two concealed security pockets keep valuables and documents safely stowed
- Internal compression straps keep gear in place while you're traveling and make the duffel easy to close
- Item #MHW2414
- Q & A
Pretty good bag.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like this bag a lot. Seems rugged and tough. Just made it through two weeks of being dragged around on the cobblestones of European streets and the wheels seemed to glide over each bump as if it where not even there.
There are a few minor drawbacks - the bag has trouble standing upright on its own. The spine of the bag uses up much of the cargo area, making it difficult to pack more than a handful of items.