Mountain Hardwear Hydra Pro Glove - Men's
- Detail Images
Stretchy softshell on the outside with an impenetrable, highly mobile design for serious ice and alpine climbers.
Climbing an icefall or winter summit requires five functioning fingers on your hand. The Mountain Hardwear Hydra Pro Glove grants you this vertical freedom thanks to its precurved, water-shedding, and insulated design. Tough four-way stretch nylon softshell and goatskin leather only scratches the surface of this technical ice climbing glove. Like most great things, it's what's inside counts most.
- Waterproof breathable OutDry membrane blocks melting ice and snow; since the membrane is bonded directly to the outer layer, it doesn't trap water and reduce breathability
- "Extreme Precurve" design with KEVLAR® stitching ensures your fingers are in the best position for gripping ice tools and getting the most out of the insulation
- Goatskin palm features pigskin overlay for extra toughness when handling ropes and ice screws
- Wool and polyester lining wicks clammy vapors before they collect
- Thermic insulation on the back hand keeps your exposed area warm despite the punishing winds and without messing with your hand's dexterity
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure keeps out spindrift and dripping ice while securing your glove above an icy abyss