Mountain Hardwear Hydra EXT Glove - Men's
The flexibility and dexterity your mountain man hands require.
Designed to give you the right amount of dexterity you need while on the mountain, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Hydra EXT Gloves allows you to rappel into a sketchy couloir, ski bell to bell, or ride snowmobiles in comfort. Its flexible soft shell design, articulated cut, and 'Extreme Precurve' patterning enable your hands to actually feel what you're doing so there's no need to take off your gloves when you need to adjust your bindings or skins.
- OutDry waterproof technology provides a fully waterproof and windproof laminated outer shell so you can withstand endless face shots without numerous warming-hut pit stops
- Q.Shield DWR coating and water-resistant goatskin leather help shield you from wintery precipitation
- Durable goatskin leather palms supply you with a solid glove that stands up to backcountry or everyday resort use
- Four-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Wool polyester knobby fleece lining wicks moisture away, increases warmth, and allows your hands to breathe comfortably
- 'Extreme Precurve' patterning with Kevlar stitching and an articulated cut offer stellar fit and dexterity so you're able to adjust your ski boot buckles, take your skins off, or handle a water bottle with ease