- Detail Images
- Community Images
Built for the crag.
Whether you pack your gym bouldering shoes inside or use it to tote your sport climbing kit to the crag, you'll appreciate the burly no-frills design of the Mountain Hardwear Hueco 34 Backpack. The ventilated CoolWave suspension keeps you comfy on warm summer days, and the V-strap on the top pocket is perfect for carrying a helmet during the approach to the cliff.
- CoolWave suspension is ventilated for warm-weather comfort, and it maintains a snug fit regardless of load weight
- Wide-mouth top makes it easy to load and unload your gear
- Internal hydration sleeve with a covered port allows for on-the-go thirst quenching (reservoir not included)
- Dual-function top pocket has a V-strap for carrying a helmet
- Zippered security pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Dual side pockets stow water bottles
- Compression straps help to balance the load
- Front grab handle makes the bag easy to move around at the crag or at the gym
- Daisy chain and ice axe loops provide secure external attachment points
Share your thoughts
I can't tell from the photos how one...
I can't tell from the photos how one attaches ice axes to this pack. I can see the bottom loops, but I can't see where they attach at the top. Anyone have some insight?
That seems about right to me Angus..
The side pockets can hold a 32oz Nalgene along with another bottle.