Warmth for the alpine.
Mountain Hardwear's Hotbed Torch Sleeping Bag has a high warmth to low weight ratio for alpine backpacking and climbing. Thermal Q Thermic MX insulation keeps this bag warm in freezing temperatures, and its highly compressible for compact convenience. Mountain Hardwear's innovative Lamina construction enhances loft and minimizes cold spots by welding external, vertical baffles to internal, horizontal baffles.
The Hotbed Torch Sleeping Bag has a more relaxed, comfort mummy shape with a roomy footbox. There are single-handed adjustments at the hood and chest, as well as a face gasket and draft tube down the full-length zipper to completely seal out the cold. The full-length zipper pairs the Hotbed Torch with other Mountain Hardwear's Hotbed bags. Mountain Hardwear lined the stuff sack in microfleece to double as a cozy pillow.
- 14F European Norm Comfort temperature rating
- Thermal Q Thermic MX insulation
- Vertically welded Lamina construction
- Comfort mummy shape
- Adjustable hood with face gasket
- Full-length zipper with draft tube
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack doubles as pillow
- Mesh storage bag
- Item #MHW00MN