Mountain Hardwear Homer Backpack - 1850cu in
- Detail Images
Goes from the classroom or office to the trail with ease.
Designed for both urban and trail use, the Mountain Hardwear Homer Backpack holds everything you need to tackle a day at the office, at school, or in the wilderness.
- Fully padded back-panel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh fabric provide comfortable cushioning, support, and ventilation while you commute to school or work
- 30 liters holds your books, laptop, and other work or school essentials
- Tough 210D HexRip and 420D nylon body panels combine with a padded 420D nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and a long life
- Roomy main compartment with burly zipper features a multifunction hydration or laptop sleeve
- Organizer in main compartment includes two padded pockets that are ideal for delicate electronics
- Two zippered pockets on front panel offer additional storage and organization
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Dual daisy chains offer convenient lash or clip points