- Detail Images
- Capri cut goes just below the knee for a great balance of coverage and comfort
- Flatlock construction won't cause friction and irritate your skin
- Gusseted inseam allows more freedom of movement
- Fold-down printed waistband gives you the fit you want and a touch of color
- A touch of elastane gives you the flexibility you need to get into those deep poses
Share your thoughts
Terrible cut/ fit
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Uggh these are terrible. I can't imagine WHAT body type these would suit. The hips are incredibly wide but then cut in SO tight at the waist. The fold over pink waist isn't even shown in the photo.. it just looks tacky. the fabric is soft but they just aren't right. A couple of my girl friends tried them on and we couldnt get over how strange they were. Just say no!
Saw these on S&C and thought I'd grab them since they were offered at a pretty sweet price. I'm 5'5", 110 lbs, 24" waist & 35" hips so I got the XS. The XS fit well on the waist, but hips and crotch are just...weird, and baggy. Plus, they hit right at my knee, it looks like these capris were confused about whether they really wanted to be capris or shorts instead, especially if I try to fold down the waistband (and that just accentuates the awkward hip & crotch look/feel). The fit is just too weird for me.