No more babying your down bag.
- 12-degree Fahrenheit EN lower limit rating ideal for three-season backpacking
- Comfort mummy cut and relaxed toe box offer effective insulation without feeling restrictive
- 600-fill Q.Shield down resists moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- 30D ripstop nylon shell for rugged durability
- Face gasket and 8-baffle hood block drafts and seal in warmth
- Lightweight anti-snag two-way zipper for smooth, easy entry and exit
- Insulated draft tube prevents cold spots
- Includes stuff sack - compressed size is 8 x 16 in
Share your thoughts
Are two Mountain Hardwear sleeping bags...
Are two Mountain Hardwear sleeping bags able to zip into each other to make a 2-person sleeping bag? (obviously if they have opposite sided zippers)
Yup! They do zip together. Depending on what you're going for, you might want to make sure you've got the same temp ratings (or maybe not, and the other person will want in your half?)
Doesn't have a draft collar
I bought this and decided to return it to buy the MH Phantom instead as I wanted to save 0.5 pounds on each bag (bought two). Backcountry's description is wrong: this sleeping bag doesn't have a draft collar.