An expedition-worthy sleeping bag with down insulation unlike any other.
Wet weather means disaster for traditional down insulation―but for the water-repellent down insulation inside the Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sleeping bag, a cold, wet storm is just another walk in the park. Built for expeditions and elite winter camping, this sleeping bag protects its unique insulation with a waterproof and breathable shell. A laminated, double external zipper flap further protects against moisture and a six-chamber insulated hood retains vital body heat at your head. Throw the worst weather and most nightmarish conditions at the Ghost and it'll treat you to a dreamy night of uninterrupted slumber.
- Weatherproof protection and premium insulation make the Ghost ready for extreme, below-zero winter conditions
- Dry-Q Elite shell is waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable to allow moisture to escape freely and keep the insulation dry
- Q.Shield down insulation boasts a water-repellent treatment so it can resist moisture buildup that would otherwise inhibit lofting and warmth
- 800-fill down provides the maximum level of warmth for super-cold condition
- Laminated, double external zipper flap keeps water and cold air out
- Six-chamber ergonomic hood design maintains even loft around your head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar seals heat inside the bag with internal drawcords and a soft two-piece design
Share your thoughts
Warm in the Storm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If your going on an extended trip and light is right may not be your mantra then this is the way to go. Its comforting knowing that when you arrive back to the tent this massive down holding container will be there waiting for you to sleep in. You will also get warm by making multiple attempts to get the zipper up, the huge baffle can make it hard but it works.
Independent video review