Your best friend in the coldest places on Earth.
- Dry-Q Elite shell is waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable to allow moisture to escape freely and keep the insulation dry
- 800-fill down provides the maximum level of warmth for super-cold condition
- Sealed external zippers lock out snow and water
- Six-chamber ergonomic hood design maintains even loft around your head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar seals heat inside the bag with internal drawcords and a soft two-piece design
Share your thoughts
I am thinking about buying this bag and...
I am thinking about buying this bag and was wondering if somebody would post a review. i heared that the zipper tends to stick but other wise a great bag.
I have the Wraith, which is pretty much the same design and yes the zipper does get caught some times. There is a thicker section of nylon along the zipper track but somehow the zipper can still catch. Believe the temperature rating too, don't get this bag if it's not going to be close to -40, the Wraith, rated to -20, is almost too warm above -5. There isn't a foot zipper so you can't let any heat out of the bottom of bag unless you unzip it all the way. Other than that it's a great bag, very good water and wind resistance and it doesn't get clammy around its rated temperature.