- Detail Images
Your gear should seed you up, not slow you down.
- Large top zip for east access to main compartment
- On-The-Fly compression system reduces bulk for more stable carrying
- Well-ventilated mesh shoulder straps promote airflow to keep you cool and dry
- Ventilated waistbelt with convenient pockets for added stability and comfort
- Dedicated dual-port hydration sleeve allows the drinking tube to come from the right or left
- Bungee straps and stretch mesh side pockets for external carrying
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ive put about 75 trail miles on this pack since I got it. For the price I dont think theres anything comparable which is why I give it 5 stars. The value is unmatched. Its got plenty of chest pockets. I typically throw my phone w/ headphones in one, nutrition in another, then car key in the one with the zipper. After using the zippered chest pocket, i dont know how I could run without it. It gives me big time peace of mind that my lone car key wont bounce out of it. The main compartment fits a 3L but is probably optimally designed for a 2L. Its summertime so I havent needed to put anything else in it besides an apple or two but come winter it could definitely fit some layers which can be compressed with the elastic string which also has a nifty hook to keep the slack from bouncing around. Two chest straps work a lot better than one. The shoulder strap loops allow you to bring your bladder in on any side, cross your chest and tighten it down on the other side.
OK here's the negative... the fit is great and totally snug on your body. The way the shoulder straps are designed totally form the pack to your torso when you tighten the shoulder straps. The problem is the adjustment buckles loosen as you run, so tightening them down feels great for about 10 minutes then the pack goes loose again. Not the end of the world but might be annoying if you run with a lot of weight.
Does it fit a 3 liter/100fl oz hydration...
Does it fit a 3 liter/100fl oz hydration bladder?
It fits my Camelbak 3L but it seems like 2L would be the ideal size as it would allow to put some weight on the hook strap at the top of the reservoir. You can still hook it with the 3L but the weight is all at the bottom of the pack.