Mountain Hardwear Flip 35/50 Sleeping Bag: 35/50 Degree Thermal Q
Now you can change the weather.
There are a ton of factors that affect the feeling inside your tent. Temperature, humidity, the number of people, whether or not you have a dog, the list goes on. Because of this climatic chaos it can be impossible to determine how much insulation will keep you warm. Welcome to the Mountain Hardwear Flip 35/50 Sleeping Bag. This ingenious bag has a 50-degree rating. If you're still cold, however, you can flip it over and it becomes a 35-degree bag. It also unzips to fold out into a blanket, so you can use it to augment another bag, a sleeping pad, another blanket, whatever.
- 35 or 50 degree rating is extremely versatile for camping from early spring to late fall
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation has excellent loft and compressibility
- Rectangle shape is extremely versatile and can be used as a bag or a blanket
- Shape allows the bag to be zipped to another rectangular bag to form a huge bag
- Nylon taffeta shell for added durability
- Full zipper for easy in-and-out and for two bags to be zipped together
- Under three pound total weight for easy transportation