Find your happy place, no matter the weather.
Grab the Mountain Hardwear Women's Finder Printed Jacket when daily commutes and far-flung exploration call for a lightweight shell that's impermeable against oncoming showers and storms.
Mountain Hardwear's Dry.Q Core membrane keeps you completely dry from the wettest conditions. It's also highly breathable, so you're never soaking in perspiration from the inside-out. Ultimately, whether you're battling the rainy season in Portland or trekking across Scotland's misty highlands, the Finder Printed Jacket shrugs off heavy rain without breaking a sweat.
- Lightweight jacket for soaking commutes and wet adventures
- Dry.Q Core (2-layer) membrane repels heavy rain and mist
- Nylon face fabric offers durability and low-bulk storage
- Water-resistant zipper prevents moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable hood seals tightly during inclement weather
- Standard fit allows for layering without being baggy
- Item #MHW00NL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I got this jacket in Mountain. The pattern is adorable; feminine without being too much to really use outdoors. It's kept me very warm and dry in some pretty significant storms. The hood is a good size and stays put, which seems unusual in a rain jacket.