Go into overtime.
A game of touch football, a leisurely walk, or an afternoon of chopping firewood? The Mountain Hardwear Men's Felix Insulated Jacket will keep you comfy, whichever opportunity arises. When the temps drops and you want to play, this burly jacket's synthetic insulation will warm your bones, and when the rains blow in its TufStretch shell will give you shelter. With ample stretch and this much weather protection, your playtime just got extended.
- Durable nylon, polyester, and elastane TufStratch resists moisture and wind, stretches for optimal mobility, and breathes to keep you dry on the inside
- Efficient 120g Thermic Micro insulation keeps you cozy-warm in the frigid outdoors and won't compress and freeze when wet like down can
- Relaxed fit lets you move as you play or work without a ton of bulk
- Insulated hood prevents brain-freeze
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords let you adjust both for a snug, draft-free fit
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents chafing discomfort
- Multiple pockets including two that warm your hands secure essentials