Room to move and the option to go blanket-style in warmer weather.
Unless you're backpacking and need to trim weight, there's no reason to wrap yourself in a restrictive mummy bag. With the Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Degree Thermal Q Sleeping Bag's wide semi-rectangular shape, you'll be able to move freely and sleep in a position you're accustomed to. The dual zippers extend all the way around the footbox so you can unzip the bag fully when you just want a blanket, and the Thermal.Q synthetic insluation works well in damp, humid climates.
- 20°F temperature rating makes this bag ideal for spring, summer, and fall camping excursions
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down if it gets wet
- Extra-wide semi-rectangular shape allows for unrestricted movement while you sleep
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by the stitching in typical baffle construction
- Dual zippers extend around the footbox, allowing you unzip the bag to use it as a blanket or to zip two Extralamina bags together
- Dual drawcords at the hood keep warmth in
- Stuffs into an included 7 by 16 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack