A spacious, synthetic bag for fringe-season campers and trekkers.
- Six inches of lofty Thermic Micro insulation locks in your body’s heat, is compressible, and still works when a little damp
- Lamina construction means that the junction of baffles are welded, not sewn, for maximum loft and heat retention
- Full-length, two-way zippers (left or right) extend all the way to the footbox to allow maximum ventilation or for the option to use the bag as a comforter or to zip it together with another bag
- Durable nylon ripstop shell prevents rips and punctures while you wander across an unpredictable wilderness
- Polyester lining wicks moisture and breathes during milder nights in the bush
Share your thoughts
is the inside flannel?
is the inside flannel?
Nope, it's polyester, aka, fleece.
Kept me warm on a cold Colorado night
I was in search of a reasonably priced bag that would keep me warm on a cold Colorado spring night. I settle on this bag and was more than happy with the results. Camped at about 7,000 ft in Pike National Forest in Colorado. Still some snow on the ground and ice hanging from rocks. As the sun set my buddy and I were contemplating packing up and going home, as the temperature started to drop. But we decided to tough it out. I was more than comfortable in this bag, and not the least bit cold. I woke up for a little while about 2am and I could tell how cold it was, but inside the bag I was very toasty and warm. One other thing that I liked about the bag is that it moved with me when I turned on my side. Other bags I've used would get twisted and tangled. This bag seemed to fit perfectly. I was also impressed by how small I could compress the bag and it fit perfectly in my backpack.
Bought 2 - Love them
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They are made to connect together - so if you're trying to snuggle up on the old camping trip - these will keep you warm. Great quality.
Used it in Southeastern Oregon and Northern California last week. Still cool and snow on the ground. The bag is very comfortable and warm. I am 6'2'' and the long bag works well. The stuff sack works well too. I can't give it 5 stars because I have not tried it down to 0 degree as it is rated. The gear description they give above is pretty accurate. Functional bag.