- Detail Images
It's nice to have options.
Two is always better than one; hence the tough yet soft, water-repellent and cozy Mountain Hardwear Men's Excursion Trifecta Jacket. A weather-resistant, breathable shell and its zip-in insulated liner are an alpinist's match made in heaven. A zip-off hood, underarm vents, and drawcord hems add to the duo's comforting capacity. And of course they are wonderful companions with qualities all their own when they're riding solo.
- Durable and tough double ripstop Dry.Q Core nylon shell resists water and wind and breathes
- Soft, strong, and light 30D micro taffeta liner feels great next to skin
- Light and efficient 80g Thermic Micro keeps you warm in frigid weather so you can stay on your trekking schedule or withstand your turn on belay
- Relaxed fit allows room for mobility and layering without excess bulk
- Underarm zips on shell let you dump excess heat when you're hiking full-throttle
- Zip-off hood shelters your head when you need it
- Adjustable cuff and hem on shell seal out the cold; dual hem drawcords on liner make adjustment quick and easy
- Low-profile elastic cuffs on liner make layering easy and add secure coverage
- Both shell and liner feature two front pockets to comfort hands and hold essentials