- Community Images
Comfortable, three-season outdoor gloves are rare, but the Mountain Hardwear Women's Epic Glove is truly a diamond in the rough. This weatherproof and windproof glove features a lower volume fit that's specifically proportioned for smaller hands. Dexterity, warmth, durability—this glove delivers it all, late fall through early spring.
- Designed specifically to fit the smaller proportions of a woman's hand
- Waterproof and windproof Outdry technology protects your hands from the elements
- Durable synthetic palm fabric ensures a rock-solid, secure grip
- Brushed polyester lining provides warmth and manages moisture
- The seamless fingers and articulated fit provide your fingers with optimal dexterity
Share your thoughts
Jenn Berg Skiing Snowbird
I tried on the men's small (i'm a women,...
I tried on the men's small (i'm a women, medium frame on wrist bones) and the elastic at the wrist was exceedingly tight... as in... 15 min until carpal tunnel symptoms tight... are the women's elastic band around the wrist similarly tight? The men's medium was better but then too huge in the fingers. thanks!