- Detail Images
- Community Images
Most synthetic performance shirts claim the ability to move moisture away from your skin, but the Mountain Hardwear Men's Elmoro T-Shirt boasts one of the fastest moisture-transport times on the market—you'll feel more comfortable than ever on long runs. An array of details like an odor-controlling fabric treatment, stretch mesh panels, and reflective trim further set this training shirt apart from the pack.
- Semi-fitted cut keeps this top close to your body but still leaves room underneath for your next-to-skin baselayer
- Polyester and polypropylene fabric uses a plaited design that accelerates the movement of moisture away from your skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate
- Stretch mesh panels flex and help vent away excess heat
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates seam bulges that could cause uncomfortable chafing
- Antimicrobial fabric finish helps control odor-causing agents so your running and camping partners won't make you stay downwind
Share your thoughts
Loves the color, and fit.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
My husband really liked the two tone colors.
love this for hiking.
I love this shirt for warm hiking days. Nice and breathable, and doesn't hold on to stink too badly!
Front and back material
Here is a picture of the inside of the material. The left Hal is the back material and right is the front. You can see the back is much thinnner
I had the Wicked lite shirt and wanted another and these went on sale so went for it. Pretty nice but don't think I like them as much as the wicked lite. The front seems to be a little thicker and the back is thinner. Which is a nice combo but maybe a little too much engineering for me. color contrast on the back and underare is nice too. Still a great shirt but maybe not quite as functional as Wicked lite. I would give it 4.5 if I could since I gave the wicked lite a 5.
I've been training for running races and putting down some decent distance in this shirt and I have to say, I highly recommend it.
The material feels extremely comfortable on your skin and there is zero chafe on your sensitive bits. I ran a half marathon in this and it pulled the sweat away decently and kept me from getting swampy. The vented back is probably the coolest aspect of this shirt (especially if you dump alot of sweat on your back).
If you like to run, this is a killer shirt to sport while doing it.
Very Good for Summer
The shirt is both very lightweight and very ventilated. One of the best shirts I have owned. It also looks good and is fitted more on the relaxed side.