- Detail Images
Wind protection, water protection, and stretch.
Mountain Hardwear made its Men's Effusion Power Jacket with a super-lightweight three-layer construction that boasts an impressive combo of AirShield Active technology for protection from wind and light precipitation and stretchy panels for plenty of flex. This combo ensures that you won't get soaked to the bone during an afternoon training session, and you'll still have plenty of freedom of movement as you hurdle over downed logs on the trail.
- AirShield Active 3-layer shell offers protection from bone-chilling wind
- DWR coating helps shield you from the light rain while you bike, hike, or trail run
- Stretch Tech Terry fabric on side panels wicks moisture, increase breathability, and provide plenty of unrestricted mobility
- Semi-fitted cut furnishes an athletic fit with plenty of room to layer underneath
- Dual-hem drawcord give quick-fit adjustments
- Thumb loops keep the Effusion in place and help keep your hands warm
- Water-resistant zippered chest pocket stashes your media player or other small items