- Detail Images
Awesome performance requires awesome tech.
- Active Solution fabric on the body blocks moisture and wind to keep you dry
- Integrated Dry.Q Active membrane seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable
- Stretch Tech panels quickly wick moisture by moving sweat from its soft micro-fleece interior to its nylon face
- DWR finish sheds moisture's initial onslaught to keep you drier longer
- Hybrid MCZ construction puts the right material in the right place to optimize performance and comfort
- Semi-fitted cut is designed for performance without being skin tigh
- One-handed hem drawcord seals out the elements
- Internal media pocket keeps your music pumping
Share your thoughts
Great Running Pullover
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This has become my go-to running jacket in 35-45 degree temps. A little colder if it's not windy and a little warmer if it's very windy. It breathes well and is vented in all of the right places. I usually wear it with a shortsleeve baselayer underneath but I have also worn it with a light longsleeve baselayer.
The jacket is well constructed, light (not overbuilt), has everything I was looking for and is true to size. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it is a little short in the torso, which seems to be a recurring problem for MHW. Unlike some of their shirts and jackets, however, it is long enough that I did not have to return it.