- Detail Images
Get the crazy-warm fuzzies.
Like a giant bunny giving you a bear-hug, the insanely soft Mountain Hardwear Men's Dual Fleece Jacket will keep you warm and cozy when the chill blows in. It also features a smooth exterior and stretchy side and underarm panels for high-performance mobility when you're climbing, hiking, or skiing.
- Insanely soft on the inside and silky-smooth on the outside, breathable polyester bonded monkey fleece keeps you cozy-warm when temps plummet
- Polyester and elastane Technostretch underarm and side panels offer unhindered mobility while on the wall, trail, or hill
- Dual hem drawcords give you quick and easy adjustment to keep our the chill as weather and activity change
- Fleece-lined chin guard prevents chafing and adds comfort
- Zippered chest and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Usefull in many ways.
I've used this for almost everything from a midlayer to a pack along for hiking. It has held up well and very versitile.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Picked this up at a great price on S&C. Haven't taken it off since it arrived a few days back. Soft thick fleece on the outside, fluffy warm fleece on the inside. This is my fourth MH jacket, all size medium. This fits a tad bit tighter in the sleeves and throughout than others, but not enough to size up. As soon as my wife and daughter saw this jacket, they started scouring the web for a women's version!