- Detail Images
The jacket that keeps you dry and moves with you during alpine climbs.
Whether you're hiking up a glacier field or performing life-or-death maneuvers on an ice wall, there's nothing like the Mountain Hardwear Women's Drystein Jacket. Its stretch side panels and elbows provide plenty of flex while the DryStein's waterproof breathable Dry.Q Elite membrane shields you from sudden blasts of snow and melting ice.
- Waterproof Dry.Q Elite membrane and fully taped seams protect you from winter's harsh elements
- Air-permeable Dry.Q Elite membrane allows air, not just moisture, to pass outward through the fabric so you're not clammy and damp before the breathability kicks in
- Superlight, extra-long underarm vents ditch excess heat while you hike, bootpack, or ice climb
- Stretchy fabric, side panels, and elbows let you reach, pull, and move
- Semi-fitted cut provides an athletic, unrestricted fit and is loose enough for layering
- Hood helps block the elements and cold from your face
- Chest pockets and extra-long hand pockets provide easy access while you wear your harness