- Detail Images
- Community Images
Much more comfortable than sleeping inside an actual hobo.
- DAC Pressfit poles use dual-diameter metal-on-metal construction to save weight and eliminate weak spots caused by glues or crimping
- Reflective loops and zipper pulls make after-dark setup less of a hassle
- Watertight construction features fully taped rain fly and perimeter seams, and welded corners and guy clip anchors
- Pitch Light configuration creates a lightweight, more packable shelter with the poles, rain fly, and footprint (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Super easy setup!
- Gender: Male
Outa' of the box, I set this tent up in about ten minutes, but I had a few cocktails in me.. Sober, one could likely get this thing up in 3-6 minutes solo. This tent is roomy for two people and gear.
Roomy 2+ tent
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this tent when there are 3 of us, usually the third being my dog. I really like this tent for its roominess and height. Also the gear loft is pretty neat for all your stuff. A light is nice up there, to brighten things up at night. At 5lbs not the lightest, but distributing the weight makes it work.Great price for a this product. True to MH standards it is rainproof and I like the super easy set up of a free standing tent.
on a little island
at Mccrea lake on rock island
Super fast setup
This Tent is pretty great. The first time i set it up it took not even 5 minutes. It can be put up in under 3 minutes, which is great if you are some where and it starts to rain. Its small enough that you can set it up anywhere, but there is still plenty of room for two people and a dog. The 2 vestibules are great for storing gear and shoes that you don't want wet. it has a gear left as well that's convenient for storing those thing that you like to have access to quick. The only con i have about this tent is that its hard to close the fly door if your in the tent and there isn't enough room for you to be between the fly and the tent. Other then that, the tent is great. its been through crazy rain storms and kept me very dry and its light and easy to pack up.
Near the a trail head in the Ouachita National Forest