- AirShield membrane keeps out moisture and lets water vapor escape so you stay drier longer
- The 650-fill goose down holds warmth where you need it to keep you comfortable in freezing conditions
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat so you don't swamp out when you're working up a sweat
- Powder skirt blocks snow from flying up your back when you're in the deep stuff
Share your thoughts
I'm wondering how tough is exterior...
I'm wondering how tough is exterior material? Isn't it too light? I'm a bit clumsy and afraid to tear it. How much denier is optimo ripstop axf?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Love this jacket, busted it out a few times already. Its robust, well featured and extremely warm. Material and build quality feels hardy and like it will last. Been very pleased with the warmth it provides. Great addition for hunkering down outdoors in the winter.
I was looking to replace my old North Face Nuptse Jacket with an equally warm jacket that had a hood. This is a PERFECT fit!
1) little warmer than Nuptse 2) better made!
So many thoughtful details in this jacket- soft around neck and in pockets, pockets warmer, more and better storage pockets, little longer fit to stay warmer, better fit around wrist, love the burgundy color AND the material is SO COOL! Hard to describe the feel of the material but its just a pleasure to touch. Also it's MUCH more water resistant (I would rate it water proof)
Looks, feel, pockets, warmth, hood, water-repellant!! Only problem is I love it so much that I now guard it like a hawk- DON't mess with my jacket!
para qual temeratura -0 é suportábvel esta...
para qual temeratura -0 é suportábvel esta parka?