- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Desert Cloth is breathable and wicks moisture so you never have to endure that slimy sensation
- Wicked Taper Mesh panels across the back and under the arms vent heat
- Antimicrobial finish on the Wicked Taper Mesh fabric keeps this shirt from getting funky between washes
- Rotated seams won't rub against your skin even under a pack
- UPF 30 shields you from the sun
- Flip-up sun protection collar stops your neck from frying
- Zippered map pocket secures your map
Share your thoughts
A fine shirt
Pretty great field shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I agree with some other reviewers that the fit can be a bit awkward. In spite of that I recommend this shirt for outdoor activities during the summer months.
It will keep you cool! Pockets work well, dries super fast, blocks the sun.
Compared to other larges I have, this seems a bit snug (doesn't come hardly past my belt). Not so small that I would return it, however.
Nice shirt, bad fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I really liked the shirt, but it was a terrible fit for me. I am 5'11" and 150lbs, so skinny. I generally like slim fit shirts, but don't mind regular fits. I bought a small and this shirt was like wearing a trash bag. Maybe that is to improve air flow, I don't know. The features seem nice, like mesh panels on the sides for ventilation,but there was just way to much extra material around the mid section for me.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought this for my husband in a large. It looks great on him, fits well, and nicely made. It is a step up from a T-shirt but just as comfortable. Nice fabric, breathable. He loves the venting.
Made for the desert
Shirt hits all my criteria perfectly for long days in the desert sun - white (cooler). Nylon (won't stink as bad). Comfortable. And button up with panels, for venting.
Also has an extended collar if you want to pop it to shade your neck - pretty nice.
Great Trekking Shirt!
In the past month i have worn this shirt more than 6 times and laundered it thrice.
I absolutely love the details and features that MH put into this shirt.
- the mesh panels on the sides of the torso ( invisible if you are wearing the NAVY blue option)
- vents at the back
- the zipped left chest pocket
- the 3 fold collar to protect your neck from the sun
and did i say how much i love it in NAVY BLUE?
It dries real FAST as well so say BYE-BYE to embarrassing wet shirts sticking to skin!
Bonus! Sap it up!
What a great shirt...add it to your pack. The finer material in the arm pits helps wick away moisture. The zip pocket is very handy for maps and your camera.
Heck, it is even dressy enough to wear to the office.